Well,after our visit to Disneyland over Spring Break (mistake #1--going to Disneyland over Spring Break)I think that they should change their name from the Happiest Place on Earth to the Busiest Place on Earth. And that is just what it seemed to be. Oh my! We were there for parts of 5 days and some days were certainly busier than others. But every day was crowded. We waited in long lines, even for the less popular rides. We tried to take advantage of the Fast Pass system for the more popular rides, and that seemed to help some. I talked to one woman who said that she had been to Disneyland for spring break for the past 7 years in a row and had never seen crowds like those we experienced on this trip.
But, we still managed to squeeze in some fun times with the kids. Scott, Julia, Joanna, Cory, Gabe, Hunter and I all went and had a fun time together. It was fun seeing it through the eyes of the little guys. Hunter was a bit small to enjoy it all (although he was a pretty happy camper). But it was so fun to see Gabe get excited about the characters...especially during the parades. One evening Scott and I took Gabe over to California Adventures for the Electrical Light Parade, and another afternoon we really enjoyed Disney's Pixar Character Parade. That was my favorite! How fun for Gabe to see all his favorite Pixar characters come to life. Here are just a few. Thanks for the fun times, guys!
2 comments:
I hate to even mention it....but if you get a chance, will you make a copy of your pictures for us? I can make you one too.
Oh wait - I'll just do it when we come in a couple of weeks :) I won't need them before that.
Love you!
Cute pictures, looks like lots of smiles and bright eyes. Its nice to see you posting too! :) Love you. Alicia
Post a Comment