Sunday, September 21, 2008

Saved the Best for Last













OK....so Heceta Head gets its own post. It is my very favorite spot along the coast. We enjoyed exploring the beach and the tide pools, but also enjoyed the little hike up to the lighthouse. We took an informative tour of the lighthouse itself. I shared memories from my childhood of days spent at this beach. The weather was gorgeous. Not too hot, not too cold. A perfect day at Heceta Head.

3 comments:

Ted & Carole Whisler said...

you just wanted to make me cry because I can never see it again didn't you. There is only one heceta head in the world. Your pics caught it all. Love you Dad

Blake said...

Yeah, it pretty much is the best beach on the coast. Many a lazy weekend have I spent on that beach looking up at that light house.

Good times.

Anonymous said...

Ohh Earlene, it made me homesick to see it--just as I remembered it.

Thanks so much. Love you, Sandra