We were blessed to be able to attend the temple in Rexburg, Billings and Portland on our trip...what a wonderful piece (and peace) of heaven the temple is! I just thought I'd share more photos. We were there at that golden moment just before the sun goes down and it was exquisite up agains the rimrocks.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
More Billings Temple photos
We were blessed to be able to attend the temple in Rexburg, Billings and Portland on our trip...what a wonderful piece (and peace) of heaven the temple is! I just thought I'd share more photos. We were there at that golden moment just before the sun goes down and it was exquisite up agains the rimrocks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I really want to see the Billings temple, although, I remember making out with Jerry Doty up on top of the rimrock, so I always ask a quick prayer of forgiveness for my youth when I see that the temple is now on that very rimrock.. YIKES...
The church has owned that land on the Rimrock for a long time, I think. I know the boy scouts had their camp there - Once the girls from Mutual went up for the day and the scouts had been camping and had killed a rattlesnake and they fed a bit to everyone.
I wonder what the do about the snakes on the temple grounds. hmmmm
WHAT??? You kissed boys? :)
Post a Comment