Thursday, June 05, 2008

more from Nashville...





My whole love of music started when I was five years old, when Joanna made a tape for me of some of Jewel's music. I've loved her music ever since, and she's probably my all-time favorite artist. She very recently recorded a country cd, so she's here at CMA festival. Luckily, when we walked into the convention center (where stars do autographs during the day), Jewel was at one of the booths, and we got to meet her. Mom told her that she had family in Anchor Point who were friends with her Uncle JJ :). Also, here's a picture of Luke Bryan smiling for us...what a cutie! :)

2 comments:

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

I'm so glad you finally got to talk to Jewel. her uncle JJ is actually working on our truck this week, even as I write this. I hope he fixes it soon, Brian really needs it to work.

Anyway, I know Jewel's grandma and aunts and cousins, too, you know. :) I can't believe how much you have got done already. WHEW !! I hope some of these stars remember Julia when she gets going in her career, so they can help her.

LOVE YOU GUYS, Charlotte

Rachel Clare said...

shut up! THIS IS THE COOLEST! I"m SO going with you guys next year!