


During the night concerts at LP stadium there are "photo lines" that you can get in. They take you down on the front row so you can take pictures. Last night we were in Keith Urban's photo line, and Mom caught his guitar pick! He's one of my very very favorite guy country artists, so that was fun! Last night was awesome in general! Carrie Underwood, Faith Hill, Keith Urban, Lady Antebellum, Josh Turner,Miranda Lambert, and others, in ONE night! Also, yesterday I got to meet Lady Antebellum. They're pretty new, but I LOVE their music. Fun stuff. Have I mentioned that we're having a blast this week? :D
2 comments:
wHAT CAN i SAY! KEITH URBAN!!! jEWEL!!! cARRIE UNDERWOOD!!!! I am so excited for both of you. What fun. Love yo Grandma Marilyn
Hi Rhien Family! Boston here. I love your blog! I always love to meet a fellow blogger!
Nashville!? I am so jealous! I am a huge country fan. It must be all that fiddle music I play :)
I am going to try to look up Jed and his wife now....their blog I mean.
Post a Comment