AHHHH - our long lost brother. After all these years I was wondering how he was doing, and where he ended up after I was born. To think all htis time he was in Switzerland - amazing :)
However, I think that maybe he wasn't really a BROTHER - but maybe an older uncle? I know I'm getting older - but if he looks like that - how do I look :)
2 comments:
AHHHH - our long lost brother. After all these years I was wondering how he was doing, and where he ended up after I was born. To think all htis time he was in Switzerland - amazing :)
However, I think that maybe he wasn't really a BROTHER - but maybe an older uncle? I know I'm getting older - but if he looks like that - how do I look :)
Love you!
hahahaha wow! kinda crazy to think i've never even met him! i agree with joanna...is he really our BROTHER? thats insane. oh well, we love him. lol
Post a Comment