Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Hello from Italy!

Mom & Dad sent this e-mail Monday. I thought that I would go ahead and post it:

Hello from Italy! We are at Rob and Becky's again. We are having a wonderful time!!! We spent the first few days with them in Florence, Pisa, Lucaa and Cinque Terre. Then Dad and I had a day alone together in Florence and then we took the train to Switzerland for 2 1/2 beautiful days. We will tell you more about it later.

We are back in Rome now. It took us 10 hours on the train today. We are tired and I am having a bit of a tougher time with this laptop. So, I won't write too much. But, we wanted you to know that we are doing well. We have seen a lifetime of beauty in the past week and 1/2 or so. We will see Rome tomorrow and then we fly to Palermo to see Giovanni for a few days and then it is back to Rome to fly out on Saturday for home.

Bob stayed with Rob and Becky while we went to Switzerland, and will also be staying here when we go to Palermo. Hope all is well with all of you. It is late, so I'd better finish up.

We love you all and are thinking of all of you, too.
Love, Mom and Dad

No comments: