
Ok, one more post about CMA fest (unless Mom wants to post anything else).
While we were at CMA fest, we met several stars, and got autographs from others. We met Jason Michael Carroll (who sings Alyssa Lies and Living our Love Song), Beverly Mitchell(from the TV show 7th Heaven...I guess she sings now too), Pam Tillis, and Carrie Underwood (definitely my favorite!). We also got autographs from Rodney Atkins,Darryl Worley, and Josh Gracin. We also saw and took pictures of lots of other stars, but didn't have time or patience to wait in long lines to meet them. The only person I was actually willing to wait in line to see was Carrie Underwood.
In order to meet her, I had to wake up early and take a bus downtown and wait for about an hour until the doors of the exhibit hall opened. There were THOUSANDS of people waiting so they could get tickets to meet their favorite stars before they ran out, so when the doors opened it was INSANE! I had flip flops on, and one of them fell off the moment I got in the doors, but there was no way I could stop and get it with so many people stampeding, so I just kept running and got in the Carrie Underwood line. Once I got my ticket, I went back to search for my flip flop, and luckily I found it :). We had to come back that afternoon and wait for about 2 or 3 more hours in a line to meet her...kinda crazy! When it was my turn to meet her, she signed something for me and then a lady took a picture of us, and then I got a hug. It was kinda frustrating because after waiting ALL that time, the picture is fuzzy! Oh well I guess, it was still fun!
3 comments:
As soon as I saw the blurry picture I was sad. I know you had mentioned that it was probably fuzzy - darn it. Cool that you got a picture though. Maybe Jed could play around with it in Photoshop and fix it for you?
And I can't believe you found your flip flop! Quite the deovted fan :)
I did record the CMT show this weekend and WOW! I knew that this whole CMA Fest was huge, but I didn't even remotely grasp how big - it was HUGE!!! I saved the show - so you can watch it if you ever come and visit me again.
Love ya!
I'm so glad you guys had so much fun! Next time, I'm SO going with you. ;)
Rachel
Julia-
Sorry I don't think photoshop could really help in this situation- It's just too blurry. But I think it's a semi-funny situation to have the camera focus on the people behind you :) It gave me a laugh, and I still believe you that you saw her and had a great time being her biggest fan.
- looks like you had fun.
Post a Comment