Friday, July 06, 2007

Welcome to the world, Taylor Ann

Yes, Taylor Ann Rhien entered the world this afternoon at around 2:21 PM. Congratulations to Nicole and Paul! We can't wait to meet her and get to know her and cuddle with her.

She weighs 8 lbs. 3 oz. and is 19" long. And has a fair amount of hair, or so we've heard. We are anxious to see the first pictures of her. I am hopeful that Paul will post some on their blog tonight or tomorrow. He was at the bakery baking bread early this morning when she first started into labor. So, I am guessing he might just be a wee bit tired tonight. Nicole, too! :) We are thrilled for them and for little Taylor! I will be heading up that way mid-week next week and will stay with them for about a week. Can't wait! Then Scott and Julia will join us for Paul and Nicole's BYU-I graduation on the 18th. Fun times ahead! Welcome, Taylor! We love you!

2 comments:

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

YAY- welcome little Taylor Ann. We are excited you are here. Love, Aunt Charlotte and Uncle Brian

jed-laura said...

Mom- please post some pictures of Taylor. We are dying to see more, and I know Paul's computer is not working currently. I'm seriously close to just hopping in the car and going to see them, no matter what the consequences are.

-Jed