Saturday, July 28, 2007

My Sweetie

Scott usually hates to have his picture taken...but he humored me for this one...and I love it. He still makes my heart skip a beat...even after 29 years of marriage. Ahh...what a cutie!

4 comments:

Joanna said...

Ah Dad - you're so handsome in that suit. I know how much you hate wearing a suit - but you look quite distinguished and fancy.

We love you - and we're glad that you got to come visit for a couple of days. Gabe misses you!

Love, Joanna

Rachel Clare said...

This is a great photo...

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

What a great photo - it just captures all the goodness - Scott looks just like the bishop the kids sing about in Primary. I was also going to say distinguished, but when I started to post last night, I couldn't remember how to spell it, so had to wait for Joanna to spell it. Love, Charlotte

jed-laura said...

you look good Dad.

I like this picture. Alli likes it too.