




Julia truly looked like a princess tonight as she headed off to prom with her date, Damon. They are on their way up to Durango with several of their friends and their dates, in a limousine, for dinner. Then they will head back to town for the dance, which will be followed by an after-the-dance breakfast at Damon's house. I am going to go over and help his mom with that. Anyway, I didn't get tons of pictures because they were running behind a bit...hopefully she will get more. But, here are a few of the ones I got. She looked beautiful!
2 comments:
Whoah, Julia, Whoah. You look georgeous head to toe (nice toes by the way.) Prom is fun, isn't it. Cool, you rode a limo! What did you have for dinner and breakfast? We want to hear all the details.... Love ya-
Laura.
you Look so much like your Mom! you are both beautiful princes'es
I hope it was fab fun Lovw Grandma Marilyn
Post a Comment