That is so cool that you got to go to a concert! Sounds like it was a lot of fun. We've never watched American Idol, so we don't have a lot of exposure to the winners, but I've heard her a bit on the radio (I think the "Jesus take the wheel" song). Anyway - glad you had so much fun! Good luck with your busy school year. Love you!
2 comments:
Looks like you had a pretty great time. Too bad Vonzella didn't win. You could have gone to her concert instead :)
LOVE YOU - Paul & Nicole
That is so cool that you got to go to a concert! Sounds like it was a lot of fun. We've never watched American Idol, so we don't have a lot of exposure to the winners, but I've heard her a bit on the radio (I think the "Jesus take the wheel" song). Anyway - glad you had so much fun! Good luck with your busy school year. Love you!
Post a Comment