Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Good-bye LaFawnduh...


Just a fun shot of Julia and friends saying good-bye to poor LaFawnduh (her car). LaFawnda has been a good car, for the most part and tonight Julia and Morgan remembered the good times they have had with "her" this past year and a half. She (LaFawnduh) will be missed. Sad times. :(

3 comments:

Liz said...

So... is that Jake I see in the picture? What's up? :)
I am so glad Julia wasn't hurt- and I'm so glad nobody was in the car with her. Somebody's watching out for her!

jed-laura said...

Jules- I'm glad you're not in as bad shape as LaFawnduh is. Hope that you recover quick, and your bruises and aches go away quickly. Give Mom and Dad big hugs from us. We miss y'all a lot.

- Love JED

Joanna said...

Bummer dude - poor LaFaunduh! But I think it's great that you got pictures and offically said good-bye to her.

I was so sad when Cory sold my Maxima and I didn't even get to say goodbye......still makes me weepie :)