Just a few shots from our Christmas cuties in their Christmas dresses. How funny! Let's just say that it was just before mealtime and nap time and they were pretty uninterested and squirmy. But, oh so cute! The last one is a shot of Nicole when all was said and done. :)
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
these are cute. I wish we had not left our camera behind in Dallas- but it was good in a way, because then we didn't have to worry about taking pictures all week :)
Thanks for posting these!
Love the photos!
-Laura
I was looking at the photos of Laura, Nicole and the 3 granddaughters, and I was thinking how lucky you (mom and dad) are to have such cute additions to your family.... (and you are lucky to have Cory, Gabe and Hunter too!- they're just not in the photo...)
I love you guys and miss you.
Post a Comment