Taylor looked so cute on Sunday morning as we were heading off to church. She was wearing her new birthday dress from Grandma and Grandpa Whisler. She was teasing me as I was trying to get a cute picture or two. She just would not sit still long enough to get a good shot and she kept squinting her eyes up and scrunching up her nose. She has such a funny little personality and loves to tease.
So...these are not the best pictures. But, I wanted to post them anyway, to show how cute she looked in her new dress. She looked like a princess, and I think she knew it. :)
Tay has been staying with us since last Thursday. Her parents are in Nashville...on their way home today. We will meet up in Cuba, NM this evening for the "hand-off". We will miss Taylor. She's a charmer! (And yes, she did get that bruise on her forehead at our house, falling on the tile in the entryway on her first day here. Darn!)
4 comments:
HOW PRECIOUS. And how is it that one of the first things babies learn these days is to scrunch their eyes and nose so you can take a picture of them??? The dress is so sweet. How fun to have your baby there for a whole week. I'm so jealous.
(SEE, I knew you would be too busy to train AND travel to China this year..... )
LOVE, Charlotte
she's sooooooooooo cute.
I miss Taylor!
We had a great time, but definitely missed her. Thank you so much for doing that for us - every couple deserves a few days to just the two of them.
-Paul
Post a Comment