Saturday, February 16, 2008

Do you have any idea....





how exciting it is to have this little sweetie just down the road a few hours? Paul gets a day off for his birthday, and another one off for President's Day, so they decided to come to Farmington for the weekend. Paul and Nicole are out shopping for a bit, so I took a few moments to grab a picture or two of Taylor.

She is so close to crawling, so I got down on the floor with her to take a few shots...which brought Tanger running (or waddling) to get in on the fun. Taylor is such a happy baby and one of her new talents is clapping and saying "Yay!"

What a cutie!

5 comments:

Our son Kade said...

How fun to have them so close! I'm glad they got to come and visit, and you guys get to spend time with them, and Taylor. She's such a cutie. And I'm glad to know they don't think an accelerant was used in the fire. Thanks for keeping us updated. We love you guys. Alicia

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

What a blessing to have them close. She looks like such a sweet baby. Love you, Charlotte

Liz said...

What a cutie!! I love her sweet little outfit! How lucky to have them so close!

Anonymous said...

Lucky! We want to be there to see Taylor!

-Jed

Paul and Nicole Rhien said...

and you have no idea how much fun we had bringing her closer to you.

Thanks for having us over the long weekend. We had a good time.