Such cuties! It was fun to see Taylor and Hunter side by side in their pink and blue jammies. I hope that they have many opportunities through the years to spend time together. Ahhhh...there I go again, just wishing that all the kids lived just down the street.
I am so glad that we all got to be together for Thanksgiving this year.
2 comments:
I was trying to figure out when Taylor and Hunter got together, then I realized you were just late in posting these Thanksgiving pics.
They are super cute together in their jammies.
-Jed
I didn't realize how much they resembled each other until I saw them laying there side by side. Very cute. I hope they have a lifetime closeness that can only come from a cousin your own age. It is a special bond.
I just hope he doesn't shove her face in black licorice ice cream or try to drown her in the family swimming pool like our cousins did. hmmmm, good times. ! ? !
As a follow up - his kids paid him back for every mean thing he ever thought about doing to us. heheh
Anyway, you have beautiful babies. Thank you for sharing them with us. Love you, Char
Post a Comment