.JPG)
Jewel has been one of my favorite artists since I was about five, and when I found out she was performing in Albuquerque I got really excited. My parents gave me tickets to the concert for my birthday. The concert was on Tuesday, and Mom and I had a BLAST! Jewel was an amazing performer live! Near the end of the concert, I snuck up to the 2nd row and took some pictures and videos. Here's a video of her YODELING (how cool is that?) Thanks for an awesome birthday present mom and dad! :)
3 comments:
I am so sorry that we didn't get the back stage passes arranged. When Jewel and her mom are on the road, it is really hard for the family here to keep in touch with them, and we just didn't have enough time. I hope the concert was great anyway. We love you, Aunt Charlotte and Uncle Brian
I remember getting my first Jewel cd from Shawn Jensen for Christmas in 1995. He gave me a gift certificate for a few cds from Media Play. Being the impatient person I am I insisted on using it RIGHT after Christmas - when the shelves are totally bare. I had never heard of "Jewel" - but her cd looked cool so I bought it. LOVED it! I am so glad that I took that leap and bought a cd from someone I had never heard of before. She wasn't popular for almost a year later - so I felt for a while that I had a little unheard treasure. Looks like an awesome concert - I'm a bit jealous.
Was that you yelling "You're my hero!" ?
Yes Joanna, that's me :) haha
-Julia
Post a Comment