


Hey, Jules! Just a note to tell you that we all love you so much and hope that this next year will be the best yet for you. Your fun-loving, happy personality is an inspiration to us all. You have brightened our home and our lives for 17 years now. That is hard to believe. Life just wouldn't be the same without your vibrant spirit.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Love, The Fam
8 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIA GULIA!
You are growing up to be such an incredible person. You have such a fun sense of humor and are a great friend. We look up to you for the great example that you are of what it means to be a disciple of Jesus Christ.
We Love You! - Paul & Nicole
P.S. I hope that you got our card in time.
P.P.S. I WAS the baby.
Hey Happy Birthday Girl-
Hope your birthday is a fun day. I remember the day you were born, I went on a field trip that day, and I was so excited when I got back to find out that you were born. I remember the day you were blessed, especially because I was confirmed in church that same Sunday. I have always really enjoyed how fun you have been. It seems like yesterday that you were wearing your disney sweat pants and sweatshirts, running around the house. Maybe it seems that way because Alli is in a similar stage now as I remember you were when you would not let Mom put you in any clothes unless it was those disney outfits. Alli is the same way about her Dora clothes. I hope that Alli grows up to be as kind, fun, and as virtuous as you are. I've always looked up to you for how you've stood up to oposition when it was hard. You are a strong example to me. I love you lots. It was nice that you were able to come visit us here in Dallas. We all enjoyed that time together.
We love you, and hope your b-day is a fun one. Have a great day!
Hey Julia--Have a great birthday!
Life just gets better and better and better as the years pass. It's exciting to think of you, with it all in front of you. High school can be SO intense--don't forget to laugh and have fun and open your heart to love.
Love you much,
Sandra and Susan
SEVENTEEN?! No way! I can't believe it! Happy Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great one. You really are a very cool girl and we're all lucky to know you. We love you! Love LIZ
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JULIA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HOPE YOU HAVE HAD A NICE DAY AND WILL HAVE A NICE EVENING. WE LOVE YOU MUCH.
LOVE, GRANDMA AND GRANDPA WHISLER
We love you girl! I wish I was there to give you a birthday hug and so Gabe could give you a birthday kiss (he's getting darn good with the kisses....now we just need to work on getting them on the cheek, and with his mouth closed....)
It's funny what Jed typed because I was also on a field trip the day you were born. I remember being SO excited to find out that you were a GIRL! (I knew it all along!) And now I'm so glad that I have a sister and a friend. You seriously are such an awesome person - that being related to you just makes it that much cooler.
You have such a good head on your shoulders, and I look up to that. I wish I had been quite as together as you are at 17 - you rock!
I love you - and I promise that you will get a present from me (and sorry - again - that it didn't get here in time)
Love,
Joanna (and Cory and Gabe)
Julia Gulia; have a Super Happy Birthday! Wish we could see you more, have fun! Remember how much we love you!! The Carper's
I love your happy smile and have always felt loved by you. Huge wishes for a great year. I hope yu really enjoy this time of your life. Happy Birthday! Grandma Mari;yn
Post a Comment