Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Heceta Head and Beyond...





Well, last week I promised more shots from my trip to the coast. I took SO many pictures. It is hard to know which ones to share. I am thinking of making a mini-scrapbook (8"X8") of photos from this day. Just for me. To pull out and remember. What a beautiful day (and a half) it was. It is a place I can go back to over and over again in my mind. I can imagine the sun on my back, the mist on my cheeks, the smells, the sound of the surf and the gulls...the feeling of peace and joy I felt as I experienced it all. Ahhhhh! I love the whole coast, but a little part of my heart will always be back at that little cove known as Heceta Head.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

GORGEOUS photos! I definetly think an 8x8 album is a great idea. Check out Target - they have some great albums just for photos too - and you could put journaling in some of the other photo spots (it would be an easy album to put together).

Paul and Nicole Rhien said...

Would be fun to take my cute wife out to the coast someday. She's never been to the beach. GREAT pictures!.

Love, Paul

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

You make me long to get on an airplane and fly down and spend a week at the coast, myself. Pure Bliss !!!!
I'm glad the sea lions were sunning themselves when you stopped. They are always fun to watch. LOVE YOU, Charlotte