Hey everyone! This is Julia here. I feel bad because I haven't been able to keep in contact much with all of you since I've made it up here to college. It's hard because with my cell phone, I can only call past 9:00 p.m. and that's a little late to call most of you. I can also call on weekends, but Sundays seem to be the busiest day of the week. So I'm going to try harder to call y'all on Saturdays.
So I thought I'd log on here and post a little bit. I am LOVING it up here in Idaho! I have five really fun and sweet roommates. We do everything together. I also really love my ward and FHE family. My classes are going GREAT! I enjoy them, and normally get my homework done during the day so I can have fun at night. There's always so much going on around our apartment! Let's see...I've been on quite a few dates up here, which is fun. Overall, I'm just having the time of my life. I'm so grateful, because as most of you know, the past year was a little rough for me. It's so great to be having so much fun up here.
I've been taking lots and lots of pictures! I'll post the links to them on here. You probably don't need to see all of them, but you can look at whichever one's you want. You can just click on the links, and then click on the specific pictures you want to look at.
The first link is to a bunch of roommate pictures that a friend took for us. They turned out really cute!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=40704&l=6ce74&id=506904159
Then, here's a link to a bunch of random pictures, including our trip to the state fair and a LeAnn Rimes concert, and other fun times:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=35729&l=2c4fc&id=506904159
Then here's some pictures of my birthday party. It was a lot of fun:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=40574&l=4f792&id=506904159
Then here's one more photo album with more random pictures of me and my friends, and our ward talent show, which was pretty funny. The last two pictures are of my FHE family. I'm actually dating the boy in the black shirt with white stripes, Ty (as of a couple days ago). He's such a great guy! :)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=40256&l=919e0&id=506904159
Anyway, I apologize again for not checking in with you all very much. I love you all and miss you! I'll try to give some of you a call tomorrow.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay! You posted! I was coming over to post to call you out and get you to post some of your pictures and to encourage you to let everyone know how you are doing. And here's a post from you without the nudge. Way to go, girl!
Dad and I are excited and happy for you. Knowing that you are so happy makes it easier for us to have you gone. Thanks for sharing a little of your new life with the extended family (and friends)
Mom
So goood to see you with such a big smile and to see some parts o f your life. Way to go! Grandma Marilyn
I tried this once without success !!! When do you study????
glad you are having fun. I really liked the looks of the lobsters on the platter in the one pic.
really?! you're dating this heart throb as of a couple of days ago?
Did not know that. Do tell more... :)
Glad you're having such a great time...
Post a Comment