Saturday, September 08, 2007

Sweet Taylor Ann






Isn't she precious? Paul's cousin, Rachel, did a photo shoot of Taylor while Paul and Nicole were visiting and captured some sweet shots, so I thought I'd pass on a few of them for the rest of you to enjoy. She wasn't about to smile for that camera, but her sweetness shines through anyway.

Oh, how I wish all the grandbabies lived just down the street...

3 comments:

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

She has such a look of concentration on her face - like she is just trying to learn about photo shoots and stuff. She looks very smart and thoughtful. You can definitely see she is a sweety. LOVE< Charlotte

kera said...

hey! babies are so much fun! too bad there aren't many around in singles wards... although that's probably a good thing. it's great to see your blog. it looks like things are going well for your family. tell everyone hello for me!
love ya,
kera

jed-laura said...

How can we book a photo shoot with Rachel? She is good at photography. What a cutie Taylor is!