



What fun it was to spend some time with the kids in Dallas this weekend. One of the greatest highlights was getting to know Alli a little better. What a sweetie! She has such a fun,happy personality most of the time. It was so fun to hear her laughter, especially the laughter that came from deep down inside of her when she was tickled or when she did "Airplanes" with Papa Rhien (Scott).
My favorite Alli moments were:
1) When Jed started reading about King Benjamin in the Book of Mormon and she ran into the bathroom and came out with her stool, stood on top of it and threw her arms out to her sides...and then in her sweet little girl voice proclaimed, "When you are in the service of your fellow beings, you are only in the service of your God." Oh my, I wish I had that moment on tape.
2)When she was playing dress ups on Sunday afternoon. She had on her purple church dress, to which she added the red and blue top of a Snow White dress, a pink ballet skirt which she actually wore on her head as a veil, and her blue and green booster chair which she wore strapped to her back as a turtle shell...topped off by Grandma's sandals. Love it! I didn't get a picture of the turtle shell, but here is one of the rest of the ensemble.
Thanks for the loves, Alli! That girl can give great hugs! :)
3 comments:
Alli sure loved having you three come visit. We did too of course :)
Alli sends her hugs and kisses, and loves....
-Jed
Looks like you had a lovely visit. I love all the pictures. I think my favorite are the pictures of the human butterflies. What a cute idea! All the other pics are great too. Glad you got to go visit and had a good time. :) Love you! Alicia :)
That girl's got style! Alli really knows how to put together an outfit :)
Maybe she could help me accessorize - every pregnant woman needs some help feeling "pretty". Although I'm not sure strapping a chair on my back to be a turtle would quite do the trick for me today...
Post a Comment