First of all--join me in a big shout out of congratulations to Nicole. Tomorrow (Thursday) is her last day of student teaching, which means one thing...SHE IS A COLLEGE GRADUATE! Way to go, Nicole. We are all so proud of you and happy for you. It has taken years of hard work and dedication to get to this point. Good work! She will be walking in the graduation ceremony in April, so that we won't have to make that big trip up there in December.
Secondly, let's send some positive vibes to Paul and Julia who are in the midst of finals. Julia completed her college chemistry class final last week and starts on her high school finals on Friday. She will finish up on Tuesday of next week. Paul is in the midst of his. Both would be grateful for your prayers and positive thoughts, I'm sure.
Paul is also working lots of extra hours at the bakery. They are basically working round the clock between now and Christmas Eve, baking up lots of breads and goodies for Christmas gift baskets. So, he's covering his regular early morning shifts, but also some evening shifts. Nicole is even going in to work a few shifts to help out.
We hope that everyone's holiday plans and activities are moving forward as we head towards Christmas. You are all in our thoughts.
Love, Earlene
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks Earlene! I just got home and feel like a big weight has been lifted off of my shoulders! It feels so nice, and it was fun to get to know all the students and work with my cooperating teacher.
Thanks for everyones support! I can't believe I'm actually done. What do I do with myself now??:)
Love you all!
Nicole
THANKS for the encouragement Mom! (a slight correction: the bread bakers are no longer baking in the early mornings between now and the end of the semester. I'll be baking late evening/night shifts in place of working in the mornings... I will however basically be baking every night next week (minus an exception or two).
and
WAY TO GO SWEETHEART!
We were talking this afternoon about how many times this semester Nicole has said "I can't do this anymore" or "I just want to be done!" or how many times I have said "You're so close" or "lets just get through this week". And now look, she's a college graduate! I love you Nicole!
Yeah for Nicole and Julia!! Now it will be such a nice, relaxing Christmas! (Probably Nicole's most relaxing one EVER... not having to worry about school ever again!)
I'm so glad you got to elf yourself. If you laughed as hard as I did, you got quite the workout! I love that website!
Love
Liz
It's Saturday Morning and I just watched your cute little elfie faces dance around your Christmas blog again. It makes me laugh every time! :) Thanks!
Love
Liz
Post a Comment