

It wouldn't be the first day of school without a picture out in front of the house, right? Unfortunately, there wasn't much time to get one taken and I realized afterwards that my camera had been knocked off the auto setting, so these photos ended up pretty grainy. But, I thought I'd post them anyway. I can try to get a better shot tomorrow, but that won't be the first day of school, now will it?
Julia starts her junior year in high school today. That is so hard to believe. My most vivid memories of life start at about that age and it is hard to believe that my "baby" is that old already. She has a crazy schedule this year which includes early-morning seminary (6:50 AM) and a college chemistry class two nights a week at the local college. She has some pretty tough classes scheduled, too. Good luck, Julia! You can do it!
3 comments:
Is she the cutest? Hi Miss Trendy! I told her before, and I'll say it again- we definately need to go shopping together (in about 6 months)- I love your clothes Julia! Best of Luck in school this year- you'll do great.
Rachel
Hey Julia, Have a great school year! Be sure to have some fun in addition to all the work. Love ya, Sandra
I can't believe you're a JUNIOR! I was just thinking about my Junior year this morning....lots of fun memories (and cute boys....)
Love ya girl - wish I was there to hear all about how classes and boys are. Give me a call sometime this week when you're not busy being studious.
(and Rachel is right - I want to go shopping with you too)
Post a Comment