Thursday, May 04, 2006

When the family gets together...






It's always fun when the family gets together! And last weekend was no exception. And the fun just grows as we add new members to the family through marriage and births of sweet grandbabies. Dad and I feel SO blessed and count our family (nuclear and extended) as some of our very greatest blessings. Thanks to everyone for making the effort to be there last weekend. We also felt the love and support of extended family whose hearts were there with us. Good times!

3 comments:

jed-laura said...

wow, I was just looking at the history of your blog, and you've been traveling a LOT this past year! WOW. Oregon, Hawaii, Idaho, Utah, Italy, Switzerland! Not bad for one year. What's next year?

We love you so much. Thanks for the graduation pics. We'd like a digital or print copy of what you've got from that weekend... We didn't get very many good photos since we were in most of them...

Love ya-
JED

Liz said...

What fun pictures! I love seeing your whole family together. Sounds like a great trip! I love you and I love looking at your blog!

Love
Liz

Paul and Nicole Rhien said...

What a nice time we all had. We wish it could be for longer and more often. Oh well.

We love you, Paul & Nicole