Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I haven't given up hope...


I started a series of posts about HOPE and then I got pretty immersed in my class work and didn't get back to keep posting about hope. I just didn't want you to think I'd given up hope. All I really gave up on was trying to get everything done. I have made some real progress on my class, but unfortunately I am only about 1/2 done. I just need to keep at it every day.

But, last night I just needed a break from things I "needed" to do, and decided to spend a little time on something I have "wanted" to do. I got Photoshop Elements for my birthday and have been wanting to get started on learning how to do some digital scrapbooking. Joanna had given me an internet course for Christmas, to get me started. I have been trying to make myself wait until my class was over to get started. But, last night I just decided to take a little time and jump in. I just did the first week's lesson and this is the layout I completed as part of that course. Just thought I'd share. Thanks for the fun, Joanna

2 comments:

Our son Kade said...

Pretty layout! Photoshop Elements is fun, I'm still barely learning how to do it, but its fun. It's got some cool stuff you can do. Glad to hear your class is going good. Love you.

Nicole said...

Looks good. Is it easy?